New permanent positions available at this beautiful Cornish Resort which has 23 Hotel rooms and 37 lodges, as well as leisure centre and treatment rooms, with an expected occupancy rate of over 80%. Trenython Manor also offers wedding, functions and events both within the main Manor building and within its function suite.
Shift patterns will change but will cover 2/3 days per week in a 7 day period and will include some evenings and weekends.
We require dedicated staff that will work to deliver consistent high standards of customer service.
All positions come with great staff benefits:
30 days holiday per year (Pro Rata)
Death in Service Benefit
Great Free Accommodation offers across Europe – staying in our CLC resorts.
Discounts on food and beverage and Spa Treatments.
Training and Development Opportunities
● To greet guests following correct registration procedures.
● Check out guests and receive payments ensuring all transactions are completed in line with standard operating procedures.
● Open up and close down reception when on relevant shift, passing on and receiving all information to and from the night porter. Maintain a clean, tidy and safe reception area.
Carry out regular checks of the whole hotel and lodges, during each shift, to ensure the safety of both guests and premises.
● Operate main switchboard.
● Issue and receive departmental keys and floats.
● Print daily reports for housekeeping, restaurant & period sales for General Manager.
To be able to use all relevant systems for bookings/taking payments.
● To be aware of all functions that day and their needs.
● Maintain knowledge of all services, policies and procedures offered by all departments.
● Undertake any reasonable request from a member of the management team to promote customer service and/or a harmonious working environment.
● To assist guests to their room/lodge, issuing keys and information